Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hater

I was driving to the local Kroger today when I got stuck behind a large chevy truck that had this sticker on it. It dumbfounds me every time I see these stickers. First of all, someone actually makes these, second, someone actually buys them and thinks it's okay to stick em on their truck/car. I can't help but be embarrassed for the people riding in the car. You have that much hate or anger to have someone peeing on a logo. Worse than that are the ones that have the middle finger. Maybe this blog is a rant...but come on, really? This is when I wish we lived in a communist country so these people would get their cars crushed into a coaster. But lets look at stickers I would be okay with.
1. If taylor swift had a moon man statue peeing on kanye west sticker
2. If the US open line judge had a tennis ball stuffed mouth of serena williams sticker.
3. If Barry Obama had a Joe Wilson head with a bar of soap sticking out his mouth sticker.
4. If 49ers coach Mike Singleterry had a baby picture of michael crabtree with a rattle and bib sticker.

those are stickers I would buy.

2 comments:

Scotty Mo said...

I'd be fine with a sticker of the billboard about Chucky Weis that brad wrote about. I'd laugh.

Martin said...

I am about ready to get a browns sticker with me peeing on it.....