Friday, May 28, 2010

Sunscreen

Each year at this time, thousands and thousands of kids graduate high school. Enter the next phase of their life, whether that be college or work in search of their dreams. Many will fall short, settle for something less. Is this because our expectations are unrealistic? because the "real world" holds us back? because our bark is bigger than our bite? I have no idea.

I always like this song, if you can call it that. I think of it as William Shatner before Shatner. Take a listen, see if something resonates with you. I am betting it will. Below are a few that I enjoy.

Worry is as effective as solving an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.

do something every day that scares you.

your choices are half chance.

Dance. Even if you don't have anywhere to do it, do it in your living room.

Friends come and go, but a precious few hold on.

No comments: