Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wentworth



I'll be honest. I vowed that I wouldn't ever pick up this "blogging" thing. I remember thinking that I had nothing to say that people would be interested in. Perhaps a fair assessment, however, next weekend we are getting a dog, a puppy to be exact. Soon enough this goldendoodle will come crashing into my pretty simple life and chew us up. So I thought it might be therapeutic if I shared this dog's pure hell raising with you. That way the next time we saw each other you could say things like....How's the living room look now that (dog to be named later) ate half of a pillow and "marked" her territory in your favorite relaxing spot? This should provide a few laughs for you at our expense.

To give you the background on the above title. My brother nicknamed me this back when I was 11 or 12 I believe. The reason still is unsure but he sure got a kick out of calling me it for a good number of years. I'll share more later about my view of the power of a nickname, thanks big bro for giving me a nickname that coincides with someone that possibly looks like milton bradley.

4 comments:

bshawise said...

Hooch would be a pretty alright name.

Looking forward to this blog.

Gary said...

Just so that dog do'n't hurt yhat great paint job on your hpuse

bww said...

Gary, don't worry about that paint. By the time I'm through with it she'll be painting with her tail while reading book.

Mike McDonough said...

Well I guess its a good thing you didn't use some of the nicknames I have given you over the 4 short years I've known you. Although,Jay-Z and Jose Canseco are two of my favs for you since your extension at Hayes was 4040