Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bluetooth

Does this look like a happy couple? Of course...they are selling a product. But no one can be happy with that electronic megaphone sticking from your ear. I don't understand the bluetooth headset. I never did, and I can't understand it. (editors note: the only time I agree with a bluetooth headset is if you are driving, that's it). Why do you always need hands free access to your cell phone, every second? This couple is having dinner...having a nice conversation...then all of sudden duder starts talking about the stock market mid sentence because his broker just called. I see everyday folks walking thru the mall shopping and talking out loud, are they talking to me? Are they crazy and talking to themselves? Oh, wait a minute, they are talking to the bluetooth. I guess you could say I'm a bluetooth hater. I use my cell all the time, more than the average person, but I am going to still hate on the bluetooth. I blame Dick Tracy and the Secret Service. Dick had his watch to talk to people and the secret service had their ear thingies. People, you're not a crime fighter nor do you protect the President, pull the phone from your pocket and talk like everyone else.

2 comments:

John Shaw said...

A bluetooth instantly makes you way cooler. That guy in the picture is your average male, but his coolness factor increased dramatically once he slipped that bluetooth into his ear.

tyler said...

studies have shown that hands-free or not, talking on the celly while driving is a serious distraction. save a biker. save a runner.